PECB is a certification body for persons, management systems, and products on a wide range of international standards. As a global provider of training, examination, audit, and certification services, PECB offers its expertise on multiple fields, including but not limited to:
- Information Security,
- Continuity, Resilience and Recovery,
- Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance
- Quality Management
- IT Governance & Service Management,
- Health, Safety, Sustainability.
We help professionals and organizations show commitment and competence by providing them with valuable education, evaluation and certiﬁcation against rigorous internationally recognized standards. Our mission is to provide our clients with comprehensive services that inspire trust, continual improvement, demonstrate recognition, and benefit the society as a whole. PECB is accredited by IAS against ISO/IEC 17024, ISO/IEC 17021, ISO/IEC 17065.
Our principal objectives and activities are:
- Establishing the minimum requirements necessary to certify professionals, organizations and products
- Reviewing and verifying the qualifications of applicants for eligibility to be considered for the certification evaluation
- Developing and maintaining reliable, valid, and current certification evaluations
- Granting certificates to qualified candidates, organizations and products, maintaining records, and publishing a directory of the holders of valid certificates
- Establishing requirements for the periodic renewal of certification and determining compliance with those requirements
- Ascertaining that our clients meet ethical standards in their professional practice
- Representing its members, where appropriate, in matters of common interest
- Promoting the benefits of certification to organizations, employers, public officials, practitioners in related fields, and the public
Our mission is to provide our clients with comprehensive examination and certification services that inspire trust and benefit the society as a whole.
Our vision is to become the global benchmark for the provision of professional certification services.
Integrity, Professionalism, Fairness.